Tuesday, March 22, 2016

PE6 (Reflection & Goal)



PE goals that I posted in the beginning of semester:

1. Last semester I had time conflicts so could not attend the Language  Table. This semester I want to go Japanese table every week if there is no conflicts. 

2. I am very slow in thinking when speaking Japanese. I think I should do more shadowing and train my speaking speed. I should do shadowing every week.

3. I love learning Japanese song, but I could not sing without lyrics. Regardless, I like to learn a new song every month. This month I want to learn the ED of 夏目友人帳.

4. I will try to sign up office hour every month. I did not do that last semester, but I will try this semester.

For the above goals:

1. I did go to Japanese table whenever I have time. I made friends and learned to speak more confidently. I should continue doing that.

2. I did shadowing every week and tried those faster speaking ones. I should continue doing that.

3. I am still learning that Japanese song... I cant sing without the script. I should continue learning. Singing is fun.

4. I didn't sign up for office hour I should sign up at least two times for the rest of semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment