Friday, October 2, 2015

Learning Goals and seeking PARTNER!!!!

Learning Goals for Speaking Japanese:

1. I want to do anime shadowing every week. Each time shadow 1 or 2 sentences. It may not be long but I want to speak very accurately in terms of pitch, tone and pronunciation. I want to "cosplay" the character very well in terms of emotion. Character I am thinking of shadowing is Kagura chan in Gintama.

2. I am really busy with schedule, but I plan to arrange office hour once or twice each month

3. I want to learn one Japanese song each month. For this October, I want to learn

春の風


4. I plan to go to Japanese table once each month.

5. I should read aloud with text book audio for half an hour everyday!!!!! I know it is hard to squeeze some time, but I just have to try!!!!! I HAVE to do this before go to bed!!! 

PS. I am seeking speaking practice partner!!!. Dear friends, if you are interested in anime or Japanese song or text book reading, please leave a comment. I hope I can "cosplay" a character with you. I also hope I can sing with you, and I hope we can speak to each other in Japanese (through skype or face-to-face). I am an easy-going and cheerful person. It will be fun!!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Reading aloud with the text book is a really good idea! I know it helped me increase my reading/speaking speed for other languages that I've learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Satoru Ikeda. I’m 19 years old and a student of Ritsumeikan University. I live in Kyoto but I go to Osaka in order to go school. Kyoto is very traditional city. I like maccha very much. My family has 4 people. They are my parents, my little brother and me. My little brother is 11 years old and very cute. My hobby is listening to music and going skiing. In this summer, I went to Japanese Rock Music Festival for 3 times. It was very exciting. Then I’m looking forward to go skiing in this winter. I want winter to come soon. Nice to meet you!

    にほんのアニメがだいすきなんですね!
    ぜひにほんにきて、アニメを楽しんでください!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am Sawabe Sawabe. My major is business administration. I went to new Zealand as exchange student 2 years ago. I used to play rugby when I was in the high school. I also swim as well. I would love to help you to learn Japanese. Please do not hesitate to ask question about Japanese.
    さわべしゅんです。にゅーじーらんどにいってました。らぐびーをむかししていました。およぐこともできます。もしにほんごについて しつもんがあればいつでもきいてくれてだいじょうぶですよ。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとう、さわべしゅんさん。チェンです。せんこえはけんちくがく。
      Thank you for the reply. Nice to meet you! New Zealand should be really pretty! I went to Paris for exchange.
      せんしゅう、大阪と東京と高野山と豊島に行きました。日本の蜜柑がだいすきです!

      Delete
    2. ありがとう、さわべしゅんさん。チェンです。せんこえはけんちくがく。
      Thank you for the reply. Nice to meet you! New Zealand should be really pretty! I went to Paris for exchange.
      せんしゅう、大阪と東京と高野山と豊島に行きました。日本の蜜柑がだいすきです!

      Delete